Saturday, March 28, 2009

Boot Camp Week 1

As many of you know, my older brother Greg is a personal trainer and he is holding this 4 week bootcamp 3 days a week. He has been so kind to let me go. I feel great!! I went Tuesday, Thursday, and this morning and it has been the best workouts I have had in a looong time! Yes, I am a bit sore, and I am hating this dang healthy eating, but it will be so worth it come 4 weeks from now! I have yet to step on the scale and see if any progress has been made, but I know it has. I can already feel the difference! He has been having us do everything you can imagine from arms to legs to abs to cardio. A total body workout! I am so excited for Tuesday to come to get back at it!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you see good results!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker