Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Update



Today Brayden got major owies!! I feel so aweful! We were in his room which looked like a disaster hit it and he kept talking back to me about cleaning up the mess so I went to grab him to take him to time out and he ran away from me, tripping over blocks and fell face first, scraping his face on the board the blocks stick to. There was blood everywhere! This is what he looked like after we cleaned him up. Poor guy. I feel so bad. I know these things happen, but I still feel like its my fault. He just keeps saying that daddy is going to come home and give him kisses and hold him. Poor guy!



Last night we went to check on the kids before we went to bed and we found them sleeping together on their little couch! Silly kids! When I went back in to take a picture, Brooke was waking up, but it was still so funny. I dont know how in the world that can be comfortable, but I guess they just wanted to snuggle together?






Recently I have been taking the kids to the mall often because they LOVE to play in the little play area! They will run around for over an hour, then we will head to Barnes and Noble to read some new books! They ask me almost every day to go. Now that its getting nicer outside, I would rather take them to the outdoor park.

I could kick myself because this past weekend we had Nate's mom, brother and sister in law in town and I did not take a single picture! I dont know why, I guess we were just busy having fun. We had such a blast! Luckily Nate had Friday thru Monday off, so we got to spend quite a bit of time together. We enjoyed the nice temps in the 70's and 80's playing outside some basketball, sand volleyball, and dipping our feet in the freezing pool water! It was funny because they had to leave early Tuesday morning, so Brayden did not say goodbye to them and when he woke up he stared at the air matress in the family room and said "mom Jenny forgot her bed! We need to go take it to her!" haha he is so silly.










No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker