Friday, November 21, 2008

Made with Love








So now that I am staying at home I have been trying to find things to keep me occupied (other than cleaning or shopping online) while the kids are napping... So believe it of not, I saw this on a show and thought I would try it. They are handmade Recipe books. I made a few, but only put this one on here. I put 3 tabs- Sides and Salads, Main Dishes, and Desserts. There are blank pages in between for you to put your recipes on. What do you think? I dont pretend to be good at scrapbooking. I always try, but I am one of those that Iwant to see the finished product too quickly, so it never turns out the way I hope that it would. Do you have any ideas on how I could make this better? Or know of any other fun projects or websites that can occupy some of my time? :) Let me know!


3 comments:

Maren said...

super cute! i like how it turned out. i need to do more stuff like this instead of being on the computer too.

Sanfilippo said...

So cute Jen! You are so crafty. So now that you've been home for a few weeks, how are you liking it? I'm sure your kids love having you at home with them!

Anonymous said...

Looks very good Jen! I am so happy you could pick this up as an extra hobby!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker