Monday, November 17, 2008

Deck the Halls













I know what you are thinking... it isnt even Thanksgiving yet. But Nathan and I truly LOVE the holidays! One of our favorite thing is decorating, so this weekend we decided to put up our tree, lights, stockings and other decorations. I just love this time of year. The baking, family, scent of yummy food in the kitchen. Its all so wonderful. We thought this way, it could last just a little longer :) We even got Mojo a little holiday sweater. Hopefully we will be taking our family photos soon and get those out to you all :)








4 comments:

Maren said...

i love it! i want to decorate so bad but scott wont let me until the day after thanksgiving. i have been listening to christmas music since nov 1 though. I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!

Aimee said...

That's what we have planned for this weekend. I have started sneaking some decorations up. Jason just gives me a look :-) We were wrapping presents tonight and the girls started talking about Santa- hehe...what fun! See you soon. We hope to come home Wednesday night after work if the weather agrees. If not we will be back on Thursday morning just in time for turkey. It is freezing here right now- pack some sweaters and sweatshirts :-)

Anonymous said...

I love it! I wish I had that kind of motivation. For me, it's not holiday season until Black Friday - nothing says the holidays like getting into a fist fight in aisle 5 at Target over the last busy ball popper at 4:30 a.m. True story!

Elshaigi Family said...

Looks like someone is ready for the holidays already. Looks great. Wish you and your family the best during this holiday season and throughout your life.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker