Sunday, December 7, 2008

Feelin' the Holiday Spirit!





Yesterday a few of Nate's buddies came over and helped us Jazz up our Holiday decorations a little more. We found out that our apartment complex is having a contest for the best holiday decorations. 1st place gets $100 of next months rent! We had a lot of decorations from when we lived in a house, so we decided to hang a little more up. We also put "spray snow" and a snow man on our sliding glass door. :) I think it looks kind of cool.
Today we made some sugar cookies and Brayden helped me decorate them. He was so proud :) They arent the prettiest, but they taste pretty good!!
You know how every child is mischevious around the holidays and most "hunt" to try and find their Christmas presents? Well, I think yesterday Brayden topped what any child has ever done! I had wrapped all of the kids presents along with some for our family and hid them behind a rocking chair in our room. Brayden was taking a nap in our room yesterday and when Nathan went to check on him, he had unwrapped EVERY present including taking some of his presents out of the packaging!!! I was really upset at first because now Christmas isnt going to be so much a surprise for him, but now I just laugh! I really should have taken a picture!! :) Luckily, I really enjoy wrapping presents, so I wont mind re-wrapping them, but I COULD NOT believe what he had done! To say the least, he now knows the importance of waiting until Christmas (I hope!)

1 comment:

Sanfilippo said...

Your decorations are so cute! I especially love the sliding glass door. Good luck on the contest :)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker