Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Patch














Last night we took the kids to a pumpkin patch and they had a great time!! They got to pick out a pumpkin and decorate it with some stickers. They also got to bounce in a bounce house. Brooke went on a Tractor ride with me (Brayden was scared to) Then Nathan and I went and picked out some big pumpkins to carve! It isnt quite the ordeal of Schnepf Farms that we did last year, but this was much closer and a lot less expensive. All in all I think the kids had a great time! :)








2 comments:

Brent and Brooke said...

How fun! Nathan looks so good! He looks so different to me. Oh and I love little mojo! So cute!

Sanfilippo said...

Hey Jen- I haven't seen the blog for a while, and it is so cute! It looks like you guys have been up to a ton of fun stuff. The kids are so cute with their little decorated pumpkins- I love it! So how is it staying at home? Do you just love it? I'm so jealous!!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker