Sunday, October 19, 2008

Brayden says the silliest things

B: "Mom, today I saw the giraffe, tiger, lion...."
M: "yea honey and the monkey and the cheetah."
B: "I can't go in the barn with the monkeys or the giraffe because they will eat me all up huh mom!"
M: "yea you cant go in with them."
B: " 'morrow we are going to take tubby's with the stawberry bubbles huh mom!"
M: "yea sweetie tomorrow we will."
B: " 'cause I'm not stinky right now mom. I only stinky if I go poot in the toilet. Then I can take a tubby with the strawberries!"

2 comments:

Maren said...

i love how his brain works and needs you to answer all his thoughts. he is so cute.

Anonymous said...

And all I ever get from him is "uh huh...."

I feel ripped off! Lol :)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker