Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sorry!! Its been awhile

I feel really bad because it has been so long since I have done anything with this blog! I have been super busy! The kids started a new daycare this week and it is working out terrific! The lady that is watching them has been doing it for 6 years and has 3 children of her own. Plus it is only 4 miles or so away from our work opposed to the 50 extra miles we were driving each day with the other babysitter! It has been so nice because I actually get home with the kids around 6:30 and can make dinner and have tubby time and still time for myself! We are moving (yes again) Oct 1st about 1 mile from my work and walking distance from Nates. We need to start saving so we can FINALLY get a house! It will be so nice, we are really looking forward to it. That is about all the update for now, but I promise to be better about posting & I will get new pics on here soon. (By the way I know the post with Brooke's bday isnt showing like it should... its actually a slide show, if you click on it, it will show you in a different window. Sorry I am technically challenged!!)

2 comments:

Maren said...

congrats on moving! are you building a house? so exciting to be so much closer to the sitter and work. save on gas! i am feeling fine, just hot and tired all the time. this heat is wearing me out. i told scott that if there is a next time....it wont be in the summer. i cant handle another one of these. yes, it is another girl. we are excited about that! brynlee will be a great big sister. how about you guys? #3 coming anytime soon?

Brent and Brooke said...

Jen, I am so excited for you guys. I bet it's such a reflief to have everything so close by. Brooke is getting so big. I am glad to see that you guys are doing so well, your kids are so cute.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker