Thursday, August 21, 2008

Day at home with mom!
















Today I had the day off with the kids and we had so much fun goofing around that I thought I would post some pictures of it! I am not sure what Braydens silly face is all about... We made some paper tamborines and after we were finished went into the family room and blasted radio disney on the t.v. and danced around! The kids loved it!! :) Brooke found one of her old pacifiers and doesnt seem to want to part with it now... uh oh! The funny thing is, when she was a baby she never would take a pacifier! Go figure?! Anyway, I really enjoy my days off with the kids, so I thought I would post some of their silly pictures having fun!!! Tomorrow they have the day with dad!! :)








3 comments:

Aimee said...

Cute pictures! We love those smiling faces. I head back to work full-time tomorrow....it's been a great summer though and the girls are ready to play with their friend Natalie. Hope you are all well.

Sanfilippo said...

Super cute Jen. I can't get over it- Brooke looks exactly like you!! Wow she is so big now.

Anonymous said...

Yay Bakke's! Love the pics... so this is what they do when they're not with me :)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker