Sunday, October 14, 2007

Schnepf Farms







Last night we went to Schnepf Farms. It has this little festival going on this time of year. The kids had so much fun! Brayden and Abby got to ride on the ponies! Abby seemed like a natural little cowgirl! I was surprised at how much Brayden enjoyed it. I thought he may have gotten scared. It was hard to capture a good shot because they were going around pretty fast!
I think Brayden's favorite part of the night was getting to pet and feed the goats! One was jumping up on me and eating my shirt! They did the same to Chelsea and Abby. I think Abby got a little scared though.
The food was great there! We had chilli and pulled pork sandwich and fresh corn on the cob! It was all so yummy! Nathan bought this HUGE bag of kettle corn! I have no idea how he is going to finish the whole thing.
At the end of the night we took a tractor ride out to their 10 acre corn maze that from the sky is a picture of Steve Nash. We didnt end up going through the maze because the kids were getting very tired, but supposedly they had some deer at the end of the maze that would eat out of your hands. As we were driving home we even got to enjoy a fireworks display light the sky.
It was a lot of fun, I really want to make it an annual tradition from here on out.

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker