Sunday, October 14, 2007

Our 2nd Anniversary


Nathan and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary on the 29th. He took me to a place called "Shabu Fondu." We love it! We enjoyed a few drinks and some GREAT fondu! They have this awesome cheese fondu there that we dipped veggies and bread into. For dinner, we enjoyed sirloin with a teriyaki dipping sauce. For Dessert I enjoyed the chocolate fondu. Nathan just had the cheesecake. hehe :) Nate's dad watched the kids for us. It was really nice to get away for a nice dinner.

2 comments:

Brent and Brooke said...

Happy Anniversary you guys. It sounds like you guys had a great night. THat sounds so yummy too!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, 2 years is crazy, but I know you guys are a great couple and I couldn't be happier for for guys, congrats, and NateDogg, I give my approval for you to be married to my sister.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker