Monday, June 8, 2009

And Off to Work I Go....




Well, after 7 months of getting to stay at home with the kids, I am back to work. I started today at Wells Fargo Financial as a Credit Manager. I really like the people I am working with and it seems like it will be a great job for me. This morning, however, was very tough. I think it is somewhat how I feel when the kids go off to school or something? The kids didnt seem to care much about leaving me, but I felt sadness rush over me today on my way to work. I am so pleased that our sitter Missi had openings so that the kids could go back to her for the 4 days a week that we need care. The kids LOVE her and she is great with them! Here are pictures of the kids with the cute puppets they made today at daycare :)

1 comment:

The Lake's said...

They are so cute I love those kids! I wish I could watch them for you, I am starting to work again too need the money, :( so if you know anyone interested in permanent makeup or anything else send them my way!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker