Monday, February 16, 2009

My Valentine's Surprise!



Nathan was so sweet for Valentines Day this year! He wouldnt tell me what surprise he had in store for the evening, just what to wear and the time. We dropped the kids off at my dads house for the evening and he drove us over to the Awhatukee area, I kept wondering what we could be doing? We pulled up and lo and behold, we had reservations at The Melting Pot! I was SOO excited! I had always wanted to go there before and I LOVE fondu! It was really nice and intimate inside. The hostess took us to our table and waiting there for me were these beautiful roses! They had this cute "lovers quiz" that we answered questions about one another at the table. We enjoyed a Cheddar Cheese fondu with bread and veggies to dip in it, an awesome ceasar salad, our main course an array of different sirlions and chicken and shrimp with dipping sauces and of course dessert the Chocolate/Carmel turtle dipping with strawberries, cheesecake and more! The food was awesome! They also took a picture of us at the table and framed it for us to take with us on the way out. It was the best date I could have imagined. Nathan really went above and beyond! I am so lucky to have such a thoughtful and loving husband! :)

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker